My bmw 1 series front washers have stopped working? - BMW 135i Forum - 1SeriesOnline.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 04:45 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
My bmw 1 series front washers have stopped working?

my front washer have stopped working. at first i thought it was because everything was frozen but the pump isn't even making a noise and it isn't even activating the window wipers. the rear washer doesn't work either but when i push the stalk the wiper does move. im wondering if its either the pump, motor or the fuse? please help X-100 PAD as i do alot of motorway driving and need my washers in this dodgy weather

Just do it.

Last edited by Likaibin; 05-29-2016 at 12:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW 135i Forum - 1SeriesOnline.com > BMW 1 Series Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW 135i Forum - 1SeriesOnline.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode